Monday, April 27, 2009

What an Aerodynamic Boy!

We're pretty excited to see if he pulls a Mary Poppins when the wind picks up!


If you knew Bella, you'd realize how amazing this picture is. She doesn't share her space, her mom or her love with just anybody. But what can I say? I'm quite lovable.


Life is good. I've mastered the housebreaking thang and I'm understanding the leash concept much better. My foster mom is surprised I'm such a quick, enthusiastic learner (should I be insulted by that?) I like to greet the day with an awesome howl (when I'm outside), which is why a friend has nicknamed me T-Bone; she thinks I'd make a great blues singer. I'm a wee bit frightened by squeaky toys, but hey, I've never had any. I'm sure I'll get into them. The adoption event Saturday was good fun. As usual, I needed to greet and love up everyone, man and beast alike, so I was a bit wilted by the end (but so were the other dogs--it was hot!) I got some great attention and we'll see what happens. My foster mom has assured me I'm a very special boy and I'll be snuggling soon with a similarly amazing family.


Hot, humid Sundays are for lounging around...

No comments:

Post a Comment