Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Meet Theo the beagle


My name is Theo. I am a really cute 3 yr old, 30 lb male beagle. I am really sweet too - the folks at the shelter loved me and worked really hard to find a rescue to save me. Yay! they succeded and I will be moving to a really great foster home in just a day or so. Now I am hoping my luck stays good and I find a forever home soon. I'm a super nice, friendly dog and at 30 lbs just a great size so I'm hoping someone really great will want to take me home soon.

OK, cute as I am, I'm not perfect - I admit that I don't know too much - I'm prob not house trained, prob never walked on a leash and don't yet know too many basic commands like sit, come, stay. But I am eager to learn and eager to please and just look at me - I mean, how can you resist my soulful eyes. With a little help, I can be house trained really, really quickly.
Did I mention that I've got a great personality and get along with everyone and I like other dogs too.

I should mention that I've got a mild case of Heart worm but I've already started treatment for that. All this means is that I need to be keep a little calm until my treatment is over and the heart worms are gone. After their gone, I'll be as healthy as the next dog - thank God my heart worm was caught early. A nice man has sponsored my heart worm treatment so my adopter won't have to worry about this expense.

Won't you consider adopting me?

No comments:

Post a Comment